Please review the following guidelines when using the mobile carts. Click here to watch a video on Mobile Cart Procedures.
- Always reserve the mobile carts before removing them from the IT Office
- Inspect the cart before students use it, if anything is missing or damaged report it to someone in the IT office immediately
- Make sure student's unplug the laptop's before attempting to remove them from the cart
- Do not remove the chargers from the mobile carts
- The color labels on the laptops should match the label on the front of the cart
- Laptops should be replaced in the correct numbered slot
- All carts must be returned to the IT Office no later than 3:35pm